How to best prepare for chemistry finals?
It's almost december and that means it's finals time! This can be very overwhelming and stressful. At Transformation Tutoring, we came up with tips on how to best prepare for your chemistry finals.
1. Make a to-do list. List items in terms of priority. Since time is limited, it is important to focus on the most important tasks that need to be done. Make a big plan for the two upcoming weeks with major milestones (for example, review chapter 3 by Monday). Also make a todo list for every day.
2. Practice old tests, and classwork problems. This should be the most important part of the to do list. If your teacher gives you any past exams, these should be the guides into what you have to practice and know.
3. Practice old quizzes, home works, and end of chapter problems.
4. Remember the more different problems you practice, the better you will be equipped for tricky problems that might show up on the test.
5. Do a couple of study group sessions with fellow classmates. There is no better way to access your knowledge of the material than through teaching it.
6. Attend professor's and TA's office hours if you find them helpful.
We wish all of our students good luck on their tests!
For more tutoring information, get in touch with our incredible chemistry tutor here.