How to reduce anxiety during finals times?
College can be very stressful and bring anxiety with the never ending papers and tests. So how do you ease your anxiety and prepare for the tests?
1. Make a list of tasks that need to be done in order of priority. Seeing an organized list will help you feel less overwhelmed and get prepared ahead of time.
2. Make a to-do list everyday.
3. Reward yourself for every task accomplished. This could a yummy dinner, a nice walk, or a hangout with a friend.
4. Take a 30 mins break every day to relax and meditate. Your mental and physical health are most important.
5. Visualize your success in the morning. Every morning visualize your success and keep a journal of your accomplishments. Learn from your mistakes, and feel great about them. Without mistakes, there is no learning.
6. Don't be too hard on yourself, motivate yourself to go further and be resilient.
To get more inspiration, read more of our blog posts at Transformation Tutoring. Our amazing tutors are also always here to help you in Chemistry, Biology, Calculus, Physics, and Organic Chemistry.